Freelance English/French Translator
Services: translation, copywriting, editing, teaching, research.
Working fields: archaeology, commerce, engineering, history, industry, law, life sciences, natural history, shipping, technology, tourism, watercraft.
– Translating since 1997, freelance since 2004.
– Exhaustive knowledge of British and French cultures.
– Varied professional experience in fields other than translation.
– Excellent communication skills derived from teaching and public speaking.
– Author published in English and French.
– Teacher of nautical English at the Institut Nautique de Bretagne (INB).
– Quality assurance process applied to all translations.
– Rigorous research with client-specific glossary.
– Professional liability insurance covering all translations.
– Confidentiality guaranteed by contract.
– Creative, thorough and reliable.
– Detailed description of my services: click here
– Terms and conditions: click here
– Independent advice on purchasing translations: click here
– Code of professional conduct: click here
– Member of the French Union of Professional Translators: www.sft.fr
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org